PROMAX is presenting the new PROWATCH DEIDE3 equipment, based on technology developed on our R+D labs. PROWATCH DEIDE3 equipment, are detection, identification and continuous monitoring systems for radio and digital TV signals with remote control. * Detection of radio signals received in a specific location, in the radio as well as in the digital and analogue television bands. * Identification of each one of the signals received, obtaining the information provided by the radio broadcaster either in the signal itself or for visual and/or sound identification. * Permanent monitoring of a variable area of the radio spectrum, carrying out an analysis of the detected variations. * The equipment or measuring station can carry out the previous operations in local mode or through remote control by other analogue equipment. * It works with digital radio (DAB), terrestrial digital television (TDT) according to the DVB-T (COFDM modulation) standard, FM-RDS radio and analogue TV signals.
- Obtain status information about the Measurement Unit.
- System task scheduler, single or periodically measurements are programmed.
- Datalogger in real-time and statistics of measuring processes. (Historical).
- Real-time measurements.
- Measuring process control (varying operation parameters).
- Display data results (alarms, historical, system status…).
- Remote and automatic updating manager: Downloading new versions for MU applications (Updates)
- Video and audio data streaming for TV/radio tuned signals.
- Alarm generator via email.
- RCU and MU access control.
- MU priority manager and users group generation.
- Secure Module (Watchdog)