The Lightweight and Precise Handheld X-ray Fluorescence Analyzer
The S1 TITAN is lightweight (1.5 kg, including battery) and rugged handheld XRF analyzer. Fast analysis speed and exceptional accuracy are two key attributes that help define the S1 TITAN.
Other Innovative Features Include:
- 50 kV X-ray tube
- Latest graphene window detector technology
- TITAN detector shield – guaranteed detector protection
- SMART Grade timing for fast alloy grade ID
- Wi-Fi and USB connectivity
- An extremely tough housing that is sealed against humid and dusty environments
S1 TITAN Configurations
The S1 TITAN product line is entirely based on the latest detector technology. Every S1 TITAN model is equipped with a high-performance graphene window silicon drift detector (SDD). As a result, users can expect to have fast, precise analysis regardless of the chosen S1 TITAN model.
The S1 TITAN is available in three highperformance configurations, all sharing the same advanced detector technology: S1 TITAN 500, 500S, and 800
- The S1 TITAN 500 model is an excellent value choice when analysis of light elements is not required. It is designed for the simple and fast analysis of heavier elements, starting from sulfur.
- The S1 TITAN model 500S is the fast and easy-to-use analyzer which can measure both light and heavier elements simultaneously.
- The S1 TITAN 800 is the premium model with the best performance the widest application range and best light element performance for Mg, Al and Si.
S1 TITAN Specifications
|Detector||Graphene window SDD; 20mm2 active area; Typical resolution <145eV @450,000cps|
|TITAN Detector Shield (TM)||Included on all models|
|Size / Weight||25 cm x 28 cm x 9 cm / 1.5 kg (with battery)|
|Integrated camera||Optional on all models|
|Elemental Range||Mg – U||Mg – U||Ti – U|
|Collimator options||8mm standard.
5mm or 3mm optional.