Fast and cost-effective TXRF – an alternative to ICP
The S4 T-STAR ® is a versatile tool for the analysis of a wide variety of sample types including suspensions, powders, nanoparticles or films. This puts it ahead of ICP, which requires a completely dissolved liquid sample.
- The TXRF S4 T-STAR ® spectrometer offers the lowest detection limit in the sub-ppb range.
- TXRF offers the lowest operating costs and requires no advanced gas, media or laboratory infrastructure.
- Automated quality control features provide confidence in data and instrument quality.
- This system is optimized for 24/7 operation in routine industrial analysis.
- Bruker’s wide selection of sample trays and tools accelerates sample preparation and minimizes the risk of errors and contamination.
|Automatic QC Procedure
||Easyload™ Sample Station||
|High Sample Capacity||
||Well-Designed Storage Solutions||
|Convenient Sample Control and Archiving