The Fischer Technologies SMP-10
Eddy Current Conductivity Meter
The SMP10 is our best buy recommendation for a feature packed instrument
The SIGMASCOPE® SMP10 is a hand-held instrument which provides rapid, simple, on-the-spot and if necessary, contact free measurement of the conductivity of non-magnetic metals.
The SIGMASCOPE SMP10 is a compact, ergonomic portable instrument with a shock resistant synthetic housing, a large backlit LCD screen and a user friendly keyboard, with direct access to the most important measurement functions.
- The electrical conductivity measurement is employed for the production, processing or inspection of finished goods made of non-ferrous metals.
- The electrical conductivity measurement is an important quality assurance component in the manufacture, maintenance or repair of airplanes.
- Standard measurement according to ASTM E 1004 and DIN EN 2004-1.
- Menu driven operator guidance
- 100 application memories for calibrations and 20,000 measurement data.
- Diameter independent measurement on cylindrical parts through input of curvature radius.
- Automatic determination of temperature coefficient for the electrical conductivity of aluminum alloys, by material selection or direct coefficient input
- Measurement capture: automatic, continuous or with external start
- Fast analog display
- 3-stage measurement resolution
- Graphical presentation of the specification limits on the display
- Extensive statistical evaluation of test series with date and time capture
- Display modes: scientific, statistic or simple
- Current saver function
- Automatic shut off function
- Temperature input: manual or automatic
- Monitoring of the temperature change over time
- Alarm function for the absolute temperature deviation
- Master calibration using 8 standards
- Corrective calibration using a maximum of 4 standards
- Acoustic signal for measurement capture and violation of specification limits
- 5 display languages
Fischer is the acknowledged supplier of certified calibrations standards for the European Mints.
Internationally recognized Boeing Standards are used to establish the working standards of the SIGMASCOPE®SMP10.
SMP-10 Kit Includes:
- Battery Pack
- Battery Charger
- 100% IACS Standard
- Carrying Case