XL Go+™ VideoProbe® is one of the most portable and ver-satile video borescopes on the market today and with new XpertSuiteTM features like enhanced steering responsive-ness, improved probe light output, a sunlight readable LCD and external monitor, XL Go+ provides you with the best possible quality of defect information. Make better decisions through better defect detection.
Whether you’re climbing a 100 meter tower to inspect a wind turbine gearbox, crawling atop a refinery heat exchanger or creeping under a turbofan jet engine on a test stand, a por-table video borescope is essential. The XL Go+ VideoProbe system combines portability with performance—delivering sharp, clear digital images on a system designed to meet inspection needs across a wide range of industry applications. XL Go+ combines cordless operation with a host of features found in systems three times as large. Unlike other video bore-scopes, the XL Go+ has no bulky base unit, no backpacks, no tethered scopes or power cords to get in the way—ensuring unlimited inspection access and unprecedented ease of use.
– XpertSuite—enhances the probability of detecting and identifying flaws using precise steering, superior visibility and easier viewing.
– LED technology—produces more light output than most other LED video borescope, uses less power and runs cooler than traditional illumination systems.
– VGA LCD—matches display to CCD imager performance for outstanding image quality. • Still images and motion video—captures non-com- pressed BMPs, compressed JPGs or MPEG video.
– Optical tip adapters—offers numerous Field-of-View, Depth-of-Field and Direction-of-View options for enhanced versatility in multiple applications, and are more reliable than LED lenses.
– System Weight: In Case: 6.5 kg (14.3 lb) Without Case: 1.73 kg (3.8 lb)
– Polycarbonate housings with integrated Versalon (JP) bumpers
– Integrated transflective 9.40 cm (3.70 in) active matrix VGA colour LCD with – XpertBright, 640 x 480 resolution
– 360° All-Way tip articulation with XpertSteer, bump gesture, menu access and navigation
– Integrated 2.5 mm headset/microphone jack
– Internal Memory: 4 GB flash memory
– Two USB 2.0 ports
– VGA Video Out
– Auto and Variable Brightness Control
– White LED illumination
– Up to 12 seconds long exposure
– Waterproofing: Insertion tube and tip to 14.7 psi (1 bar, 10.2 m of H2O, 33.5 ft of H2O)
– Simple use interface
– Embedded file manager with detailed file control
– PC compatible
– Continuous (5.0X) Digital Zoom
– Bitmap (.BMP), JPEG (.JPG) images
– MPEG 4 video
– Built-in full screen text overlay generator with additional graphic annotation
– XpertSteer probe articulation
– Operating manual
– Optical tip case
– SGB ThumbDrive
– AC Battery Charger
– XL Go+ system with two-hour battery
– Standart shipping/Storage case