Fluke P5515-2700G-3 Hydraulic Pressure Comparator
The Fluke P5515-140M Hydraulic Pressure Comparator is a hydraulic test pump, which, when used with Fluke’s 2700G Reference Pressure Gauges, can be used to calibrate pressure measuring instruments.
When used with Fluke’s 2700G Reference Pressure Gauges this product has a pressure range of up to 10000 psi/ 700 bar (although when used individually, as a test pump, it can generate a pressure of up to 20000 psi). It features a built-in pump for system priming and large volume applications, as well as a screw press for fine pressure adjustments, ensuring both the versatility of this product and its accuracy.
Adding to this product’s versatility are its Viton O-ring seals which enable it to be used with distilled water, mineral oil and sebacate. The Fluke P5515-140M Hydraulic Pressure Comparator’s acrylic reservoir allows the user to view the quality and level of the fluid, whilst this product’s built-in drain ensures that excess fluid can be drained.
Ease-of-use is at the forefront of this product’s design and so it features, in addition to its bench-mount design, test port adapters which remove the need for PTFE tape or wrenches.
Therefore the Fluke P5515-140M Hydraulic Pressure Comparator is an easy-to-use, versatile and accurate calibration instrument.
- Hydraulic test pump, which, when used with Fluke 2700G Reference Pressure Gauges can be used to calibrate pressure measuring instruments
- Fluke P5515-140M has Viton O-ring seals and can be used with distilled water, sebacate and mineral oil
- When used with Fluke 2700G Reference Pressure Gauges it can create a pressure of up to 10000 psi (700 bar)
- Portable, bench-mount design
- Built-in drain
- Acrylic reservoir for viewing fluid quality and level
- Built-in pump for large volume applications and system priming
- Screw press for fine pressure adjustments
- Supplied with robust carrying case
- Test port adapters do not require PTFE or wrenches to make test connections
The Fluke 2700G Reference Pressure Gauges facilitate the transformation of Fluke P5515-140M Hydraulic Pressure Comparators into hydraulic pressure calibrators. When used with the Fluke P5515-140M Hydraulic Pressure Comparator, these products function as master instruments against which pressure measuring products can be calibrated.
Individually these reference pressure gauges can be used as check standards and to provide process measurements with data logging.
This rugged product with an easy-to-use interface features numerous functions, including:
- Sampling Rate
- Tare Value
- Auto-Off Time Interval
- Min/Max Pressure
It also features a multitude of measuring units, such as bar, inH20, kPa, MPa, and psi, and has a full-scale accuracy of 0.02%.
These products can be operated via their internal battery or can be connected to a line power supply, adding to their versatility. They are also supplied with a USB cable and can be used with COMPASS® for Pressure software (not included), which automatically records pressure calibration data.
These multifunctional, practical reference pressure gauges can be bought, with the above Fluke P5515-140M Hydraulic Pressure Comparator, as part of a single set or set of three. These sets are available in accredited or unaccredited versions and consist of:
- Accredited or unaccredited single set: 2700G-G70M
- Accredited or unaccredited set of three: 2700G-G70M; 2700G-G20M; 2700-BG7M
For further information regarding the ranges and accuracies of these Fluke 2700G Reference Pressure Gauges, please see the table below.
|0 to 10 000 psi
0 to 70 MPa
± 0.02 % FS
± 0.05 % FS
|15 000 psi
|0 to 3000 psi
0 to 20 MPa
|10 000 psi
|-12 to 1000 psi
-80 kPa to 7 MPa
|10 000 psi
|Uncertainty includes linearity, hysteresis, repeatability, resolution, reference uncertainty, 1 year long term stability, and
temperature effects from 18 to 28 °C.
For temperatures from 0 °C to 18 °C and 28 °C to 50 °C, add 0.003% FS/°C
Note 1: Any clean, dry non-corrosive gas
Note 2: Any liquids or gases compatible with 316 stainless steel
Note 3: Any non-flammable, non-toxic, non-explosive, non-oxidizing liquid or gas compatible with 316 stainless steel
- Function as the master instrument when used with the Fluke P5515-140M Hydraulic Pressure Comparator
- Can be used to calibrate dial gauges, digital test gauges, and pressure transmitters
- Separately Fluke 2700Gs function as check standards and provide process measurements with data logging
- Selection of one or three gauges with various ranges (please see above)
- Accredited and non-accredited versions available
- 0.02 % full-scale accuracy
- Range of manually selectable engineering units including bar, in H2O, kPa, MPa, and psi
- Easy-to-use interface featuring a multitude of functions such as Sampling Rate, Tare Value, Damping, Auto-Off Time Interval, and Min/Max Pressure
- Compatible with COMPASS® for Pressure software (not included)
- Battery operated
- Can view remaining battery life on the display
- Also capable of using line power
- Rugged casing
- Supplied with USB cable and universal power supply
- Supplied with Test port is 1/4 NPT Male. 1/4 BSP and M20 X 1.5 adaptors
- Fluke P5515-140M Hydraulic Pressure Comparator
- Your choice of one or three, accredited or unaccredited Fluke 2700G Reference Pressure Gauges