The AE-266 is a portable spectrum analyser with specific applications to measure narrowband radio channels (12.5 kHz spacing) which are used by radio links of electric power companies to transmit its own network data (pricing, maintenance control…).
It also combines a stage for spectral measurement of signals used in PLC systems.
- Band: 50 – 1020 MHz (radio input)
- Band: 2 – 50 MHz (PLC input)
- Level: -100 dBm to 10 dBm
- Resolution: 100 Hz
- Measurement resolution filter: 6 kHz, 100 kHz and 230 kHz
- Spans: min. 100 kHz, max. 100 MHz
- Tuning by frequency or channel.
- Level accuracy: ± 1 dB
- Frequency accuracy: ± 5 kHz
- 50Ω N connectors
- USB connector for data transfer to PC and firmware updates
- 4 h battery operation time
|From 50 to 1020 MHz
From 2 to 50 MHz
|LEVEL||From -100 dBm to 10 dBm|
|USB CONNECTOR||For data transfer to PC and firmware updates|
|BATTERY OPERATION TIME||4 h|